Friday I participated in my first live wine blogging as part of the Wine Bloggers Conference. One BUSY hour at a table where 12 wineries come one by one for five minutes each to introduce you to one of their wines while you tweet/blog…like speed dating.
Here were my tweets with highlights of the session…
- #wbc11Â first upÂ @cornerstonenapaÂ roséÂ @CraigCampÂ beautiful pink forms fr just 2 hrs w/ crust, yummy like my fav Puglian that inspired it!
- #WBC11Â CA Edna Pearl Chardonnay…pretty wine in a pretty bottle!
- #wbc11Â cool on the go packaging fr CalNaturale & Cliff’s The Climber. Good carbon foot print too!
- One of my fav wineriesÂ @KingEstateÂ tasting their Domaine Pinot Gris made fr vineyard’s top grapesÂ #wbc11
- LovelyÂ @BarrenRidgeÂ 2010 Vidal Blanc fr French winemaker Pauline DubierÂ #wbc11Â #vawine
- @veritaswineryÂ Thank you Emily for an amazingÂ #vawineÂ in your 2010 Sauvignon Blanc ReserveÂ #WBC11