This week’s Wine Wednesday, I did a radio interview on the Wine Oh TV show on Radioslot.com. It’s a jam packed hour of wine fun you can listen to on your computer or any of your portable devices.
Each Wine Wednesday, from 3-4pm PT, Monique Soltani, serves up an hour of wine and food fun for listeners. After reading my piece on Alcohol Free Wine, she invited me the show to discuss the topic…”all the booze and none of the buzz.” It was great fun!
Also on Wednesday’s show were…
- Cameron Hughes from Cameron Hughes Wine talking great value wines from all over the world
- Vintners Hall of Fame Inductee Ceremony details
- A tour of Italy with Casa Vinicola Zonin, especially for Valentine’s Day
- Xurus proprietor, Ali Namdar, talking Lake County California wines with a French connection
- Jo Diaz talking Petite Sirah and her Dark and Delicious event.
Listen to the replay here (my interview is in the final 10 minutes).
Thank you for having me Monique!
Cheers to Wine Oh TV!