For the wine lover on your Christmas list, or even as a great gift for yourself, the Indulge Wine School Wine 101 Video Class is the the perfect interactive and educational wine tasting hour. Everything you need, including the wines tasted in the class, comes in this one one kit directly to your home!
My husband and I recently spent a fun hour on our sofa tasting through six of the most popular wine varieties with John Benson, Sommelier with Indulge Bistro & Wine Bars in Colorado. Indulge owners Peter and Delinda, working with John, wanted to create an approachable, easy and entertaining way to explore and learn about the basics of wine without all the technical information, without spending hours/weeks of time, and without paying hundreds of dollars. Thus the Indulge Wine School 101 Video Class was born.
For only $49.95, you receive six 50ml bottles of wine, the Wine 101 DVD, online access to the Wine 101 video, and the Indulge Wine School eBook, Wine 101: A Fun and Informative Introduction to the Wonderful World of Wine. You’ll taste…
- Riesling – Hazlitt 1852 Vineyard, Finger Lakes NY
- Sauvignon Blanc – Duckhorn, Napa Valley CA
- Chardonnay – Hess Collection, Mt. Veeder CA
- Pinot Noir – Papapietro Perry, Sonoma Coast CA (our FAVORITE of the tasting!)
- Syrah – Cline Cellers, “Los Caneros” Estate CA
- Cabernet Sauvignon – Whitehall Lane, Napa Valley CA
I learned some great stuff from John (who is very interactive and NOT your ordinary ‘dry’ wine educator), as did my husband, and we had a great time tasting through the wines, while learning…
- The 5 Steps of Tasting Wine
- Tasting tips on each of the wines
- Information about these 6 most popular wine varieties
- Food pairings for each wine
- Stories and details about each vineyard
Indulge has partnered with Tasting Room.com to provide the taste-sized bottles for the class. They are a unique online retailer that allows customers to discover and enjoy wine in several formats. Using their patented T.A.S.T.E Technology, they transfer wine directly from full-size bottles to smaller formats.
Cheers to Indulge Wine School!