Just back from a two wonderful weeks in Southern Italy and there’s so much to share…
- Our Big Fun Italian Wedding: This was the reason for our trip. We had thirty-one dear friends join us for a long weekend celebration in Positano. I’ll share new finds and more on some old favorites.
- Capri: a trip to the famous island its Blue Grotto.
- Cantine di Marisa Cuomo Wines: more on my favorite Costa d’ Amalfi winery.
- New Campania Wine Discoveries
- Puglia: Where to begin? This was our first trip to the ‘heel’ of Italy’s boot…the land of thousand year old olive groves, vineyards and wheat fields.
- Alberobello: Trulli town
- Lecce: the Florence of the South
- Pugliese Cuisine: Home of Orecchiette (little ear) pasta, local seafood and burrata cheese
- Ostuni: the ‘white city’
- Locorotondo: the ‘city of white wine’
- Gallipoli: the ‘beautiful city’ of the Greeks
- Masseria Torre Coccaro: incredible Puglian masseria and Aveda spa
- Wine: did you know Puglia produces the most wine in Italy? and I had some amazing ones!
A taste of what you’ll find on Grape Occasions over the next few weeks!