Miraval is the perfect combination of sun, spa and self! Their Chill Out Spa Services line up features one-of-a-kind specialty treatments I’ve never seen anywhere else. That’s the fun of an award winning destination spa…a safe trusted spot to try new things.
On my two visits, I had my first acupuncture session, first Reiki session and first ayurveda treatment.
- Acupuncture: The acupuncturist gently inserts fine needles into the meridian points of your body, stimulating your natural healing abilities. I was hooked after this session and I promise you the needles don’t hurt at all!
- Reiki: This Japanese stress reduction practice uses gentle pressure and energy flow to alleviate tension, reduce pain and free emotional blocks. A really cool treatment…amazing what energy work can do!
- Abhyanga: I was a greasy noodle at the end of this ayurveda treatment. :) This ancient healing massage uses herb-infused oils that are gently warmed and lightly massaged into the skin using soothing friction strokes.
You can chose from over 90 spa treatments. Try Reflexology, Thai Massage, Aqua Zen or how about…
- Taiz Sensorium Experience: This new exclusive treatment fuses the traditional benefits of gentle human touch and aromatic essential oils with new vibrational medicine and music therapy to create the ultimate in dream-like sensations.
- Qi Journey: A fusion of Ancient Thai Massage, Acupuncture and Cranio Sacral Therapy balances the mind, body and spirit.
- Samadi Healing Ceremony: This Miraval exclusive is a blend of relaxation-inducing methods designed by Dr. Tim Frank, a licensed naturopathic, that brings peace to your body and mind using Native American Shamantic drumming with acupuncture, Reiki and reflexology.
As part of your all inclusive package, you receive $130 spa credit per day you can apply towards your Chill Out services. That’s at least one spa treatment a day. Pure bliss!! The rest of your day, Clue-In!