Let’s start with YOU & SELF.Â With the new year just after Christmas, many people have goals to develop themselves in new ways.Â Here are great gifts to help on the journey!
- A site dedicated to “nurturing mind, body and spirit,” they send out daily emails to support their quest and have a Gift Shop (with Books, Jewelry and Music) and offerÂ On-line Courses (Meditation, Self Improvement, Writing, Wellness, Relaxation and more). Give a gift from their shop or give someone a certificate for an on-line course (you’ll have to make your own as they don’t have them on line but I just did it for my mom and she loved it).
- I love this gift and just redeemed my ‘gift session’ from last year with Erin! For anyone on your list interested in astrology this is a cool gift! “A thorough exploration of your horoscope can be one of the most profound experiences in personal validation and self-awareness” … Erin does this through a 90-minute Astrological Consultation via Skype. Sessions are an in-depth counseling perspective on your personal, emotional, psychological and developmental experience, as well as the pragmatic aspect of daily living – work, vocation, relationships, families events, transitional stages and turning points. Check out my post on Erin or visit her site for more details.Â She also offers books and astrology reports you can order.
- This is a great book by Debbie Ford for anyone on your list interested in a new direction and creating the life they love. Check out my post for more details on Debbie’s approach to building the best year of your life and her website.
- Vocation Vacations is dedicated to enriching people’s lives by allowing them to test-drive the job of their dreams – completely risk-free. It can be the perfect gift to give your significant other who is simply “stuck” and burned out on the job…or to your best friend who’s had a tough year after being laid-off…or to a parent giving them the opportunity to try something they always wanted to do or even pursue a possible “encore” or “second act” career. Visit their site for huge list of options!
Yoga & Meditation
- Yoga and meditation classes are great ways to start out the new year calm, energetic and focused on developing the improved YOU. Yoga Finder is a great resource to find classes and studios in your area. Giving as a gift… find one and call for a gift card!